It takes a gifted artist to become a great teacher and those who dare to teach never cease to learn.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Wild Harvest - Ethnobotany Illustrated at Frontrange Community College

(Lagenaria siceraria by Randy Raak)

This botanical illustration exhibit can be viewed only until March 2nd, 2011 at the Frontrange Community College, Westminster, CO. The FRCC Gallery hours are Monday through Thursday 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. After Westminster the show is moving to the Concourse A of the Denver International Airport (A Gates Y-Juncture) and can be viewed only after the security screening.  

3 comments:

Martha Narey said...

Visitors to DIA are in for a treat. This show is terrific. Made me proud to be part of BI.

peter kenneth said...

I adore reading and I believe this website got some truly utilitarian stuff on it!… thank you !

nursing ceu said...

I adore reading and I believe this website got some truly utilitarian stuff on it!…